Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Working again

     It has taken me awhile to pick up a pencil again, but I've done it.  I got a bit of work done on my new drawing that I can't post on here.  I'm working on a gift and I don't feel comfortable posting it online for several reasons.  Mainly it's a gift but also I prefer to get permission before displaying someone's likeness on the web.  So far I'm feeling good about it though, and my daughter seems to think it looks about right.  She's been very encouraging. 
     My plan to post sketches everyday fell apart when I found that sketching for that purpose was not at all fulfilling. I may sketch, but not for the sole purpose of a daily post.  I'm not sure yet, but I think I could stand to do some quicker pre-sketches for drawings I'm considering.  I'll also have to go through my idea book and take some reference photos too soon.  I'm starting to feel inspired and motivated again, which is very good.

No comments: