Monday, October 31, 2011

Looking forward

     Honestly I'm not sure how long I'm going to keep this blog up.  I haven't been wanting to update with works in progress and I haven't had much I wanted to write about lately.  I was planning a portrait a day project, but after working last night I'm not sure if I want to.  I have plenty of inspiration, I could probably do a quick sketch a day.  Though I think I might benefit more from focusing on finishing full pieces.  Rather than a portrait a day, it should be at least some work-a-day.  Though that option is less flashy.  I just don't want to post work in progress for my current piece.  Also I'm becoming a bit disenchanted with this blog layout and my lack of options.  The stats have been a bit wonky too.  I check my stats for the day and I keep seeing one referring site everyday, but for the week it says they've only been a referring site once.  I'm not sure I get it.  I may switch blog venues I'm not sure, I may also just take a break from blogging. 
     I think I may just need more time to focus on my work, how to incorporate my message, and my views into my work more, and less on writing this blog.  I still need more time to think though.

No comments: