Thursday, May 29, 2008

Something new

I've heard about this blog site before, but I'm just now checking it out. I may make this my new official artist blog. I may keep my other artist blog on Xanga. Anyway, to introduce myself. I'm an artist of many mediums. I most work in graphite, charcoal and photography. I mostly work in portraits and figures, but not exclusively. I'm open to commissions, I have some original art work available for sale, prints are available upon request, and I do some photo editing. I have designed and maintained my own website for some time now. I just finished with a major update. I did a slight redesign with the site, added more galleries and changed the navigation. I'm currently working on a large scale figure drawing I call "Angelic.' I have some in progress photos on my other artist blog.

http://jessicamckelvin.com
Xanga artist blog

No comments: