Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Finished Drawing





I've been having mixed feelings about this, I worked really hard for two weeks to get this done on time.  I stayed up late Monday night to finish it, and I think it turned out rather well.  Though as with every piece I'm seeing a lot of problems, of course to be honest I was really disappointed with the lighting in the photo to begin with, I felt like sometimes I was getting no contours and then others I was getting contours in all the wrong places.  I like to attempt to draw these two people again in a more natural pose with better lighting, for sure.  Despite the technical flaws that are driving me crazy, I think the likeness is there for them.  I have definitely learned from this piece and hopefully I'll be able to apply that knowledge successfully into future pieces.

No comments: