Sunday, April 3, 2011

Finished drawing and general updates

     I finished the drawing that I have been working on for quite awhile now.  I'm hoping to be able to post the image of it soon, provided I obtain permission from my models.  I'll be getting back to work on a drawing that I had written off as finished but I want to rework.  It shouldn't take me long to rework that and then I'll be on to something new.  With those though I'll be posting updates with photos. 
     I've had a wealth of new ideas lately and I want to start working through them.  I'm thinking of moving back into an old theme I had, but in a new way, creating a new series of sorts.  I think I'm about done with the jewelry series at least now.  I'm thinking of making up a post on here with the whole series, mostly so I can see it together in one place, separated from the rest of my work.  Right now I'm too tired to get to work on that, so maybe tomorrow. 
     Right now I'm trying to convince myself of the practicality of resting, though I am finding myself obsessing over this old piece.  I want to start reworking it now, though I still need to do a bit of finishing organization from my last piece.

No comments: