Thursday, June 9, 2011

Busy

     Unfortunately I haven't been busy with my art, though I have been thinking about it plenty.  I've resolved some of the issues I was having with my painting, mentally.  I now have a plan for the color scheme and composition, I also have my next drawing planned out.  I have decided that I need to start working everyday, even if it's not very long, just every day.  I haven't started that though, because I've been very busy with my family, trying to help out with things, and then I've been too tired to work.  I need to get over that and just start by working on my painting today.  Then I'll have to work the next day as well, then if I can keep making time over the weekend, I'll have to keep it up. 
     I still don't have my last drawing up, mostly because I still haven't spoken to the models about getting permission.  Though it hasn't been for lack of trying they've just been a little hard to touch base with, though of course I understand they've been busy as well.  Hopefully I'll have an answer one way or the other for that before I finish my painting.

No comments: