Sunday, June 12, 2011

More updates all around

 
I spent a bit of time working on my painting today.  I feel like I would have spent more time on it but I was a bit burnt out after fighting with different programs trying to update my website.  Anyway I feel like I made some good progress moving the nose and the second eye is pretty good, the iris needs to be a little smaller overall and the eye itself needs to be a little wider.  The mouth is the only major facial feature that needs to moved, though after the nose I don't think it will be that bad.  I think due to coloring the second eye looks completely disconnected from the first but I feel when I start adding finishing touches to both they'll come together.

The website editing was due to my need to add my last drawing "Mr. and Mrs."

No comments: