Monday, August 29, 2011

Getting back to work

     I got an encouraging rejection today.  I really love those, the only thing better is an acceptance.  The encouraging rejections are great though, well at least this one was.  It really motivated me to get back to work.  I plan to get back to work on my ATC today, hopefully finish it, cut some paper for my new drawing and maybe take a reference photo. 
     I was inspired once again by watching music videos, this time the inspiration mostly combined with a memory.  As usual I don't like to get too much into on here before I actually get to work on it.  I just don't like explaining my concepts ahead of time to such a wide audience.  I'll make some notes when I finish writing here maybe I'll sketch a bit.  But I think I will get to work on the ATC.

No comments: