Sunday, October 26, 2008

New Drawing


I've started working on a new drawing, it's in my sketch book, I'll take it out when it's done. Right now I'm just laying int he black charcoal I'm going to come back in with white to add highlights and blend a bit. This time I'm using charcoal so it shouldn't take as long this time. It's also small but a little larger than 8" x 10"
This time I'm also using a model other than myself. It's been quite awhile since I've done something other than a self portrait. I may do another still life again or maybe do another one of those drawings that borrows more from graphic design. With the repetition of one image, like my "Dragon Hourglass" drawing. Right now I'm going to focus on this. It's small but I plan to take my time, so I don't have a real time estimate right now. When I get more work done then maybe I'll be able to add a real estimate.

No comments: