Friday, January 15, 2010

"Dancing in the Dark" Update

I think the body is looking too wide, and some parts a looking a little droopy. It's all an easy fix though. I just need to finish the shirt and the background now. I do have a deadline now, January 31, though I think I'll shoot more for the 25th, so I have about 10 days I suppose. I think I can do it. I want to enter this one in a competition so I'll have to have this done before the competition deadline.
Also I had some more inspiration for new work again tonight. I took some more notes. I have a bunch of reference photos to work from and a good bit of notes to go off and take more reference photos.
I'm going to be sending out some more submissions tomorrow. Some of those time periods are up on the wait and I also have some I want to resubmit to.

1 comment:

andy tetlow said...

as always Jess its looking great.