Saturday, October 9, 2010

Working

I was working today, and even though I don't feel comfortable posting photos of my drawing just yet, I do want to talk about it.  I'm laid in a good bit of the first face just in dark umber.  I really like how it's looking but I think I'll have to start adding in some more colors soon.  I keep telling myself all the changes I'll make, when I start adding in more layers.  I think I'm going to have to see that happen soon.  Part of me was hoping do the whole composition in a layer of dark umber, then layer over it with the rest of the colors.  I'm not sure if I'll be able to do that.  It would be a first for me though and I might benefit from it.  I might try to keep pushing myself to just stick to this layer.  I'm thinking though I love where it is going, part of me feels the eyes need to be fixed but I think that will happen when I add color in.  I think they'll look great in color and I fix some of the issues I'm having.

1 comment:

The Blackwood Cottage said...

Can't wait to see it.
Machelle