Sunday, October 24, 2010

Deadlines

Yesterday I finally made the decision to give myself deadlines again. I know I'm going to off on my goal for the year, but I feel that giving myself a deadline will make me work a bit faster anyway.  At first I was going to give myself until the end of the month to finish the drawing I'm working on, but I think that is a bit too close to be realistic, so I'm thinking about the 14th or 15th of next month would be a good deadline.  I have plans for my next drawing already, which will be another gift.  This one I've been toying with the idea for awhile, and I've come to the realization that sometimes time is of the essence, so I'm not putting it off anymore.  I will be asking permission of the proper people to be posting the work in progress (this time the models are not the gift receivers so that makes it easier).

1 comment:

Magaly Guerrero said...

Self imposed deadlines do the trick for me too. I ordered myself to have both the MS's I'm currently working on ready by the end of next spring, and I'm working like a mad woman getting it there!