Thursday, October 1, 2009

Newsletter and photography

I'm in the process of looking into creating a newsletter. Even though I'm wanting to move away from photography on my website, I still post some on my blog from time to time, and I think it would be a good addition to a newsletter. I think I'll do a monthly newsletter, it will have new art, photography, information about upcoming projects, shows and I think I'll include special sales just for the newsletter subscribers. I still need to research a bit more into the actual creation of a newsletter, but I think I'll be able to get it off the ground within the next month or so.
With my photography I'm moving away from it on my website because I usually end up wanting to use a lot of it as reference photos. I just feel that it gets a little redundant that way. I still love my photos, that's why I'll still post them on my blog and include them in the newsletter (the newsletter will have photography that will not be posted on the blog as well).

No comments: