Thursday, June 17, 2010


I honestly didn't spend much time working but I was using a small window of opportunity. I spent a lot of time cleaning and reorganizing today and I'll be doing the same thing tomorrow though in a different room. I like the progress I've made with this though and I think that triangle of flesh is starting to look less awkward it looks less orangey but is still a little too abrupt in some places I think. Otherwise I'm pretty happy with it I'm having a few issues with the hair especially that one piece that meets the eye. Right now driving me a little crazy I think I'll work on that first tomorrow. It just looks a little outlined so I'll want to close the gap a bit on it. I like the sketching I've gotten done too it's really starting to take shape. I just need to get myself to work more, and keep building my confidence.

No comments: