Monday, March 2, 2009

Change of background

I've been thinking about the background quite a bit. I really don't like the simplified background with the just the flat value shading in place of the architecture. I'm including the architecture. So far aside from the huge pain of perspective and straight lines, I think it's for the best. I like how it's looking now, it gives more interest to the background. Right now I'm frustrated with the left shoulder, since I've finally figured out the right. I'm also frustrated with how the hair ends there. I think I'll work it out, though if it wasn't for the small hand at the bottom I probably would have cropped off part of the left side of the figure. I still have some problems with the width of the face and still may come back to change that later.
Anyway I'm going to work on this more today, I just need to take a break right now to eat.

No comments: