Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Drawing update

I'm about done with the back mirror portion. Now that I'm looking at the photo I'm thinking maybe those leaves look a little too dark now, also the stems need a little fixing as well. The hair is not too bad. I made the hair a little thicker and longer than it actually is because I wanted more of curtain backdrop. I think it works out better this way. I'm definitely going to lighten those flowers though. I'm starting to build the rest of the jewelry box around the back mirror now, and I think it's looking rather good, though that bottom line on the mirror bugs me a little. I'll just have to double check and see if that is the paper or the actual angle. The bubble seems to be working itself out on it's own, I hope it's at least mostly gone when the drawing is finished. I'm not sure how I'd make the paper flat anyway. I do store all my drawing sandwiched in between two pieces of cardboard so maybe the storage will help.

No comments: