Friday, February 19, 2010

I did a little work tonight. Still nothing major, just some laying in lines, figuring out boundaries and adding a necklace. I think the chain still needs a little work, but I'm thinking this will be a square piece 14" x 14" I think it might be interesting, with the strong rectangle as the focus of a square composition. I was listening to a National Gallery of Art Podcast, and I definitely need to do some more research into artwork from 1850 - 1900. The exhibit was "The Darker Side of Light" it's darker more intimate work that was done during a the time of impressionism. I took a bunch of photos tonight too, I was exploring a concept that I may end up using in a drawing. I might use one of the photos as a reference.

1 comment:

Caio Fern said...

i still like the way it is turning to be .