Monday, February 1, 2010

Featured Link

http://www.warhol.org/tc21/main.html

I know for some of you this may be old news, but I remembered reading an article about archivist going through Andy Warhol's time capsules a few months to a year ago. I thought I had read something about them posting items from the boxes on a blog, but I didn't seem to save a link anywhere and google turned up nothing. Anyway I did find the site that I linked above and it is pretty interesting even if it is only one of the boxes.

I'll be reading a book on Andy Warhol soon, just as soon as I finish the current book that I'm reading. Maybe I'll have a few things to say about him after I read the book. I never really showed much interest in him before, but when I learned more about Jackson Pollock I not only understood his work but respected and admired it.

No comments: