Monday, April 20, 2009

"Angel on my Shoulder" little more progress


The color on the photo is very off because of I still had the lamp on when I took the photo, and I just couldn't seem to correct the color in photo shop. I'm still thinking the nose looks a little crooked, and I tried to fix that one part of the hand I was unhappy with. I need to revisit the hand again that one shadow is just too dark it and it bothers me. I'll try to fix the nose when I work on it tomorrow. It might look less off when I get mouth laid in. I did get most of the hair laid in, at least the top. I'm trying to work my way down to reduce the chance of smearing. I've thought about blending with one of the paper stumps but just using both pencils over each seems to be going pretty well. I'm really afraid to use the stump because I'm happy with what I have and I'm afraid to mess it up. Though I do think some of it could use some extra blending, though that may be just me being overly picky.

No comments: