Sunday, March 21, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

Magaly Guerro has nominated me for a Beautiful Blogger Award. Thank you Magaly for nominating me, and I'm happy you enjoy my work.There are a few rules I have to follow for this, I'll try my best to follow them. Here are the rules:

  1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Pass the award to 15 bloggers, who you have recently discovered, and who you think are fantastic.
  4. Contact the Bloggers you picked and let them know about the award.
7 things about me:
  1. I love the color green, favorite color used to be described as "green like Kermit" (I still like that shade of green too.
  2. I used to want to be a Disney Animator and now I wouldn't mind doing something art related for Disney.
  3. I wish I could wear my Fit Flops year round.
  4. I'm having trouble trying to build a series, in my art. I have so much inspiration right now but a lot of it doesn't relate.
  5. I used to write a lot, stories. I've always been terrible at poetry.
  6. I take inspiration from songs, dreams and life experiences. Some of my inspiration just comes from me taking a photo and enjoying it so much that I want to draw it.
  7. I have two serious blogs now I'm still trying to get the hang of this.
My nominees:
  1. Witchy Mama: I've really been enjoying her holiday posts on this blog. I've been able to learn something new from each. She also has a great Disney blog that I've gotten some tips from: Family Disney Vacations.
  2. Fashion for Real Girls: she has some great fashion tips.
  3. Tiffany Wert: some beautiful photography on this blog. I remember her from high school too. She has another blog too: here.
  4. Adventures in Mommydom: I've loved reading her posts. Especially this last one with the leprechaun traps. (I'm subscribed through my mommy blog).
  5. We Blog Artists: I love the artwork here. I really love the shoe series.
  6. A Day Late and A Dollar Short: A great blog with some great tips. I've gotten heads up on some coupons and deals from this blog. (Also subscribed through my mommy blog).
  7. Disney Driven Life: Another great Disney blog.
  8. Blue Summer: A really great writer, and she has helped me out a bunch over the past few months.
  9. StickyLikeMicky: I've know her since highschool and I love her style.
  10. SuggestiveTongue: I love her blog, some great advice here.
  11. Michelle Phan: Great make-up tutorials.
  12. Home Grown Families: A great homeschool blog. Really enjoyed the posts on dinosaurs. (subscribed through my mommy blog).
  13. Headbanger Homeschool: Another great homeschooler blog. She also has a great taste in books (subscribed through my mommy blog).
  14. Joanna Said SO: I love her cakes, she just makes some beautiful cakes.
  15. Our Worldwide Classroom: A lot of great ideas on here (subscribed through my mommy blog).
I nominated people mostly that I know through other blogs, because I've been reading more blogs through my subscription list on my mommy blog lately. So they were on the forefront of my mind.
So now I'm off to contact everyone : )

3 comments:

Ticia said...

Thank you so much! I would love to wear sandals or flip flops year round too.
And I'm terrible at poetry as well, actually confession time, I'm also horrible at reading it. I usually skip the poems I find in books, isn't that horrible?

We Blog Artists said...

Thank you Jessica...such a wonderful Blog award to receive!!!
I truly appreciate you thinking of me:-)
HUGS
Char

Lorelei said...

Awe, thanks!! This is awesome!