Sunday, March 7, 2010

Little bit of work

I got a little bit of work done tonight. It's not much but I do think it's looking better. I was having a little trouble trying to sketch in the ring. Hopefully that will turn out ok in the end. I'm not sure if the drawing is going to be a large as I originally intended. I suppose that is fine though. I may even have enough paper to cut off a small piece and create a smaller drawing on it.
Also I'm still working through some website host issues. I'm going to be switching hosts, for sure this time. I already signed up with a new one. There is no real big issue, I just found a host that offers less for less. My old host was descent but I wasn't using everything I was paying for. Now I'll be paying a little less and that will definitely help out. I'm still waiting for everything to go through though, so I'm not sure if my site will go down or not.

No comments: