Sunday, May 17, 2009

A little progress

I wasn't able to get much to time work over the past few days, I was just focused on other areas of my life. I am still hoping to get this done before June 12, we'll see how that goes. I pushed my self to get a little work done tonight. It's not much because I'm not really interested in being up late. I'm also having a little trouble focusing after today. I'm going to try and get a little more done tomorrow though. I am struggling a bit with the angles in the face this pose has come with it's own unforeseen challenges. Everything feels a bit off, I also think I didn't pay close enough attention when I was editing the photo and the contrasts are bit off in this photo. I think the shadow looks to dark. I'm tired though, so I need some sleep and to approach this whole thing with a clear head.

No comments: