Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Website updates and new work

I made some changes to my website. I've narrowed the focus of my drawing gallery. I took out most of the older work. I'm happy with how my portfolio looks and is presented now. My latest work has been working within an entirely new focus than my older work.
http://jessicamckelvin.com

I want to start oil painting but I'm still very interested in drawing. I don't have any painting surfaces right now, so I'm going to work on another drawing. I'm going try some small ATC size drawings, but I'm going to work on something larger too soon. I'm just trying to find inspiration in my stock of reference photos. I have quite a few that I plan to turn into paintings, but they will have to wait until I can get some good canvas.

I do have the one painting that I started that I think I will attempt to finish. I just need a new copy of the reference photo or I at least need to borrow the one I had back from my husband. I may start trying to work on a drawing and a painting concurrently just work on them at different times of the day.

No comments: