Thursday, May 14, 2009

Some general updates

I haven't started a new drawing yet, though I will more than likely be starting that tomorrow. I took tonight to update my site and sort through some photography. I added some extra images to my front page of my site through an image scroller. It's easy to update so I can keep the images fresh.
I'm starting to second guess the link to my Etsy on my website. I just read an article that it may not be the best idea, especially if you are looking to get into a gallery. Which is lovely since I just sent an email to a gallery with my website attached to it. Of course Etsy doesn't seem to be doing much for me. I really don't think it's a good fine art market anyway, I see a lot of ATC's being sold. My work seems to be on the higher end of the price spectrum. I've had in inquiry about a commission, so word of mouth so far seems to be the most effective method for me.

I took some photography shots that don't quite fit with my site but I still enjoy so I'll share them through here.


























I have a few other shots, as well the new shots on my site but it getting a bit late so I'm going to cut this short.

http://jessicamckelvin.com

No comments: