Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Another update

I don't think the color is very true to life and that throws it off a bit. But I've mapped out the dimensions and I've started in on the neck. I'm still not happy with the shading on the face. I think a few things need to be darker and some need to be cleaned up a bit. I'm going to work down into the neck then finalize that chain on the necklace and get to work on the pendant. I think I'm actually working rather quickly with this, and I hope to be back working on it tomorrow. I did some experimental swatches at the top as some options for the background. If I do the background in gray it will be the one in the middle. With the gray I don't want it flat gray I want maybe some sort of cloudy looking mix of tones. I'm not sure if that's what I want though.

No comments: