Monday, April 5, 2010

Some progress

I feel like I'm so behind because I've been sick, but I think I've made some descent progress. Of course I still have issues to work on. I think I need to lighten some of the shadows toward the front of the chin. The transition into the next just isn't working right now, and I just noticed that I think the next comes out a bit too far. I'll just have to trim a bit off. I think I may edit my hair out of the finished drawing. I don't think it will work well for the composition. I think I'd rather have the uninterrupted negative space, though I'm not sure what color that negative space will be. Right now I'm thinking maybe a neutral gray. Other than the few issues I have though I think it's coming along well, and it really is odd to be using the mouth as measurement for everything rather than the eye.

1 comment:

Caio Fern said...

it is so exiting to see this way !!!