Thursday, April 15, 2010

Completed drawing, "Part of Me"

It feels like I'm finally getting around to posting this. I took the photo earlier today, and I've been taking care of some cleaning, then I had some trouble editing my blog subscriptions. I've complained about that enough on my other blog though. Long story short the problem is fixed now.
Anyway I'm not 100% happy with this, but when am I ever 100% happy with anything I do. I do think it's good enough, and it's time to move on to the next thing. I have some really interesting ideas I want to investigate later for some new reference photos. Maybe I'll be getting the new drawing started by the end of this week. Also I'm not sure what to title it. The only thing I can think of is "Wedding Circle," but maybe "Family Circle." I'm not sure really. I'll get my site updated with it as soon as I can figure out a title.

**Just came up with a title and I edited the title of this post to reflect that. All previous ideas were rejected in favor of "Part of Me."

No comments: