Thursday, April 29, 2010

Progress, not liking the eye

I need to get this drawing done soon anyway because I should be getting the photo for my commission soon. Also I have to finish this soon, because starting to get really frustrated. I did a great job on this fish, I think though a few thins don't look quite right to me. I think they work though. I just don't like the eye right now though. I'm wondering if I've completely screwed up and if I've done something wrong. It just doesn't look right and I don't know what it is. It's like that moment in my freshman art class; Teacher: "Something's wrong I don't know what it is, fix it." Me: "I don't know what it is either." (Needless to say it still looked wrong when I turned it in).
I'm going to work on this more tonight, but I needed to vent a little bit of frustration about this.

No comments: