Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Updates

I don't have any new updates on my drawing but I will soon. I took a break from working on it last night to get used to my new glasses. I do have a photo that needs to be added to my photography section in the next few days.
My paint should be here today, I'll just need to get brushes and a few more canvas panels. I order the frames last night. I like the ease of ordering online, the selection on the site, also the prices are good. I ordered from an online framer, hopefully it works out. I really didn't like the help I recieved in AC Moore, and they were a bit more expensive, though I'll have to go through them for the mats. I ordered a book, that should give me a few tips and directions to go in with my career. Yesterday was good in the way of me making work related purchases.
I really should be able to finish that drawing soon, especially with my new goal of a self portrait. I'm also going to be researching more into the Baroque art period, and some artists that I have an interest in. I'm trying to gather more inspiration and focus for future work.
I also may have been a bit too quick to be posting information about the exhibition, I got an email requesting images for a press release. To be honest I was just posting information that I took from another artist's site. I don't think I'll take all the information down just change it with the official press release.

No comments: