Friday, January 2, 2009

Drawing updates

I finally finished the first figure, at least for now. I may tweak it as I go along, but now I've moved on to some more serious sketching, and erasing of the second figure. I'm finding getting the proportions correct a bit of a challenge especially in relation to the first figure. I'm happy the the placement and size of the ear on the second figure so I'm using it as a basis. I may have changed my mind on the background. I don't know if I'm going to attempt much detail. It is a small work with little negative space in the background. It may become too busy. The background at this point stands to either stay white or become black.

I'll also be posting information on my site next week about the exhibition that I have been talking about.
http://jessicamckelvin.com

No comments: