Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Drawing and Painting

I haven't edited either photo for this update, it's pure straight off the camera. I started with the painting first tonight. I would have done more but I need things to dry, and I need a smaller brush. The nose is getting a bit muddy because I keep trying to go over it. The eye also looks odd because I tried to go over it after I wiped it off last night. I think I got the placement a little better. Though I do think it could be a little lower. I'm hoping that after it dries and I get a smaller brush I can go in and do some fixes with the eyes.


For the drawing I'm a little unsure of the size of the hand and I'm still a little unsure about the little finger. Though I think it would work out best if I just added in more around it first and saw how it looked.

No comments: