Monday, July 13, 2009

More on the sketch and painting to be started soon


I've done a little more work with my sketch I went to start a new sketch in pencil but it really felt like I should be waiting to do that on the canvas. So I've been filling in this sketch with white trying to get some of the shapes and values right. I might just continue with this and turn it into a full drawing. I still want to do the painting too because I want to work with this in color. I just really like this sketch. I'll Gesso the canvas tonight and maybe start sketching out some basic shapes in pencil.

I just remembered a dream from last night which I actually remember pretty clearly. The painting was unfinished but I had decided to finish it. I might actually try to recreate that painting but with some changed details. I just took some notes, I'll have to see how I feel about it after I finish this painting.

No comments: