Thursday, July 2, 2009

Some updates

I've spent some time thinking of some poses and I also thought of a concept for a series of paintings. I'm going to do some sketches tonight, and maybe take some more reference photos. I did take some reference photos and test shots the other night. I won't be able to print anything until next week though, so I'll either start a painting from life or just sketch and work with the photos until then. I'll be doing my sketches from life tonight, so depending on how that goes I may be starting a painting from life. It will be just a basic self-portrait to help get back into the idea of painting something. If the sketches tonight are any good I'll post them tonight or tomorrow. I'll post when I start my painting in a few days as well. Also tomorrow I should have my wrecked journal updates up.

No comments: